Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads: 300 / Charger / Challenger / Magnum 2005 - 2018 ( V6 & 5.7L Hemi )
Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads
05-18 300 / Charger / Challenger / Magnum (2.7, 3.5, 3.6, & 5.7)
Superior Stopping Power
HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performances HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you will have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturers workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- Shop by Parts - HEMI BRAKE PARTS - Hemi Brake Pads
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Brake Upgrades - Chrysler 300 Brake Pads
- DODGE CHALLENGER PARTS - Dodge Challenger Brake Upgrades - Dodge Challenger Brake Pads
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Brake Upgrades - Dodge Charger Brake Pads
- DODGE MAGNUM PARTS - Dodge Magnum Brake Upgrades - Dodge Magnum Brake Pads
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Usually ships within 24-48 hours.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.