Hotchkis Lowering Springs: Chrysler 300C / Dodge Charger SRT8 2005 - 2010
HOTCHKIS LOWERING SPRINGS
05-10 Chrysler 300C
06-10 Dodge Charger SRT8
300C SRT8 Drop: Front: 1/8" (16" hub center to fender); Rear: 5/8" (16 1/4" hub center to fender)
Charger SRT8 Drop: Front: 1/4" (15 3/4" hub center to fender); Rear: 3/4" (16" hub center to fender) Fits 2wd Hemi Only
Hotchkis Sport Coil Springs for the 300C / Charger SRT8 offer a sleek lowered stance, dramatically improved handling and superior driver control thanks to a lower center of gravity. Our engineers poured over computer modeling and track testing data to create the ultimate Charger spring that improves handling while offering a sporty yet comfortable ride. Hotchkis Performance Springs were developed as a complete front and rear balanced system, giving the Charger an aggressive stance and balanced handling, especially when combined with Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. Precision wound in the USA from the highest quality high tensile steel, they are finished in Hotchkis' durable gloss powder coat.
When we decided to manufacture coil spring for the SRT8 we took our time and researched other springs on the market. With those springs in mind we found a great combination of performance and comfortable ride characteristics. Our springs feature a linear rate design, and come complete with urethane bump stops.
Note: Not for vehicles with load leveling suspension.
- May be backordered 2-3 weeks. Contact us for availability.
- Shop by Parts - HEMI SUSPENSION PARTS - Hemi Lowering Springs
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Suspension Parts - Chrysler 300 Lowering Springs
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Suspension Parts - Dodge Charger Lowering Springs
- Hemi Lowering Springs|Chrysler 300 Lowering Springs|Dodge Charger Lowering Springs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.