Hotchkis Lowering Springs: Chrysler 300C / Dodge Magnum 5.7L Hemi 2WD 2005 - 2010
HOTCHKIS LOWERING SPRINGS
05-10 Chrysler 300C (5.7L Hemi / 2WD)
05-10 Dodge Magnum R/T (5.7L Hemi / 2WD)
300C SRT8 Drop: Front: 1"
Rear: 3/4" with 3/8" Rake
Dodge Magnum R/T Drop: Front: 1 1/4"
Rear: 1 1/4"
Hotchkis Sport Coil Springs for the 300C / Magnum 5.7L Hemi offer a sleek lowered stance, dramatically improved handling and superior driver control thanks to a lower center of gravity. Our engineers poured over computer modeling and track testing data to create the ultimate Charger spring that improves handling while offering a sporty yet comfortable ride. Hotchkis Performance Springs were developed as a complete front and rear balanced system, giving the Charger an aggressive stance and balanced handling, especially when combined with Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. Precision wound in the USA from the highest quality high tensile steel, they are finished in Hotchkis' durable gloss powder coat.
When we decided to manufacture coil spring for the 300C and Magnum we took our time and researched other springs on the market. With those springs in mind we found a great combination of performance and comfortable ride characteristics. Our springs feature a linear rate design, and come complete with urethane bump stops.
Note: Not for vehicles with load leveling suspension.
- May be backordered 2-3 weeks. Contact us for availability.
- Shop by Parts - HEMI SUSPENSION PARTS - Hemi Lowering Springs
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Suspension Parts - Chrysler 300 Lowering Springs
- DODGE MAGNUM PARTS - Dodge Magnum Suspension Parts - Dodge Magnum Lowering Springs
- Hemi Lowering Springs|Chrysler 300 Lowering Springs|Dodge Magnum Lowering Springs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.