AFE Throttle Body Spacer: Dodge Dakota / Durango 2000 - 2009 (4.7L & 5.7L Hemi)
AFE THROTTLE BODY SPACER
Dodge Dakota 2000 - 2009 (4.7L & 5.7L Hemi)
Dodge Durango 2000 - 2009 (4.7L & 5.7L Hemi)
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow just prior to entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable T-6061 billet aluminum and using a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix only throttle spacers.
The Serrated/Helix combination design creates intake turbulence in the combustion chamber. This turbulence breaks up the fuel which creates a more complete combustion cycle increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. The Serrated/Helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with Helix only designs.
T-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are constructed from T-6061 billet aluminum precision machined for light weight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.
Longer Intake Track:
Adding a Silver Bullet Throttle Body spacer lengthens the intake track which helps increasing intake air speed increasing performance and improved throttle response.
This throttle body spacer is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-5).
- AFE Power
- Normally ships out within 24-48 hours.
- DODGE DAKOTA PARTS - Dodge Dakota Engine Performance - Dodge Dakota Throttle Body & Spacer
- DODGE DURANGO PARTS - Dodge Durango Engine Performance - Dodge Durango Throttle Body & Spacer
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L Hemi Engine Parts - Hemi Throttle Body & Spacer
- Dodge Dakota Throttle Body & Spacer|Dodge Durango Throttle Body & Spacer|Hemi Throttle Body & Spacer
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.