AFE Long-Tube Headers & Mid Pipes: Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L SRT / 6.2L Track Hawk 2012 - 2020
AFE TWISTED STEEL LONG TUBE HEADERS AND CATTED MID PIPES
12-20 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L SRT / 6.2L Track Hawk
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
Thick CNC laser cut flanges
Connection Pipe Features:
Long Tube Headers:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance. The performance headers are constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow.
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) 48-state legal catalytic converters for maximum flow. The connection pipes are designed using 3", 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent, tubing for optimum flow and high resistance to corrosion. High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation, making a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- AFE Power
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L Hemi Engine Parts - Hemi Headers & Mid Pipes
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 6.2L Hellcat Engine Parts - 6.2L Hellcat / Trackhawk Mid Pipes
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 6.2L Hellcat Engine Parts - 6.2L Hellcat / Trackhawk Long Tube Headers
- JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE PARTS - Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine Parts - Jeep Grand Cherokee Headers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Normally ships out within 24-48 hours.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.