AFE Mid Pipes (use with OE Manifolds or Shorty Headers): 300 / Charger / Challenger / Magnum 6.1L SRT8 & 6.4L 392 2006 - 2021
AFE TWISTED STEEL CONNECTING PIPES (USE WITH OE OR SHORTY HEADERS)
06-21 300, Charger, Challenger & Magnum 6.1L SRT8 & 6.4L 392
48-42005- Twisted Steel Connecting Pipes (Catted)
Retains Factory Sensors Mounting Locations:
AFE has designed the performance connection pipes retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These high flow performance connection pipes are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
The connection pipes are constructed of durable 3" CNC mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Heavy-duty Flanges and OE-style gaskets are used for a precise fit and leak-free seal.
AFE exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- AFE Power
- May be on backorder for 6-8 weeks. Please contact us for availability.
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Engine Performance - Chrysler 300 Headers & Mid Pipes
- DODGE CHALLENGER PARTS - Dodge Challenger Engine Performance - Dodge Challenger Headers & Mid Pipes
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Engine Performance - Dodge Charger Headers & Mid Pipes
- DODGE MAGNUM PARTS - Dodge Magnum Engine Performance - Dodge Magnum Headers & Mid Pipes
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L Hemi Engine Parts - Hemi Headers & Mid Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.