K&N 57 Series FIPK Cold Air Intake: Chrysler 300 / Dodge Challenger / Charger / Magnum 2005 - 2010 (3.5L V6)
K&N 57 SERIES FIPK COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
05-10 Chrysler 300 3.5L
09-10 Dodge Challenger 3.5L
06-10 Dodge Charger 3.5L
05-08 Dodge Magnum 3.5L V6
The K&N 57-1543 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 57-1543 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, a ratchet set and an Allen wrench. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- K&N Filters
- NORMALLY SHIPS IN 24-48 HOURS
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Engine Performance - Chrysler 300 Air Intake & Filter
- DODGE CHALLENGER PARTS - Dodge Challenger Engine Performance - Dodge Challenger Air Intake & Filter
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Engine Performance - Dodge Charger Air Intake & Filter
- DODGE MAGNUM PARTS - Dodge Magnum Engine Performance - Dodge Magnum Air Intake & Filter
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 2.7L / 3.5L / 3.6L V6 Engine Parts - 2.7L / 3.5L / 3.6L Air Intakes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!