K&N 57 Series FIPK Cold Air Intake: Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8 2005 - 2010
K&N 57 SERIES FIPK COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
05-10 Dodge Dakota (4.7L V8)
The K&N 57 Series FIPK 57-1546 air intake system replaces your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 57-1546 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. The placement protects the air source from engine heat and allows air to be directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points, attaches to the crank case vent tube and requires only a screwdriver, a socket set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- K&N Filters
- Normally ships out within 24-48 hours
- DODGE DAKOTA PARTS - Dodge Dakota Engine Performance - Dodge Dakota Air Intake & Filter
- DODGE DURANGO PARTS - Dodge Durango Engine Performance - Dodge Durango Air Intake & Filter
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 3.7L / 4.7L Engine Parts - 3.7L / 4.7L Air Intake
- Dodge Dakota Air Intake & Filter|Dodge Durango Air Intake & Filter|3.7L / 4.7L Air Intake
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.