Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust System: Dodge Challenger SRT / ScatPack / Hellcat 2015 - 2022 (6.2L & 6.4L)
FLOWMASTER OUTLAW CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
15-22 Dodge Challenger 6.2L SRT Hellcat
15-22 Dodge Challenger 6.4l 392
This Flowmaster® Outlaw Cat-back exhaust system is designed for the 2015+ Dodge Challenger SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models with the 6.4L engine, the SRT Hellcat with 6.2L engine, as well as the 2017+ R/T with the 5.7L engine. The system is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level at all times. The system includes dual 3.00-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing flowing into our exclusive Scavenger Series® X-pipe for a deep unique sound while making maximum power. The tubing then runs into a pair of race-proven Outlaw® Series mufflers and the tailpipes include "dummy valve stands" to fool your factory actuators into thinking they're still operating the OE valves. This way, you always have that "wide-open" sound and performance without throwing a code. The system is then finished off with quad 3.50-inch 304 stainless steel embossed tips for a muscular look. The system is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty and includes all necessary parts and hardware for an easy installation you can do at home. Note: This system eliminates the Factory Exhaust Valves and provides "Dummy" valve stands so the Factory Acutators still work without throwing off a code.
- Exclusive Scavenger X-pipe for Maximum Horsepower and Torque
- Large 3.00-inch Mandrel-bent Dual Exhaust System
- Includes "Dummy Valve Stands" for OE Actuators
- Quad 3.50-inch Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Aggressive Exterior & Interior Sound
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Very Aggressive Sound
- Easy Installation
- Some Flowmaster Exhaust Systems are backordered 2-3 weeks due to COVID-19.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.