Stoptech Slotted Front Brake Rotors: 300 / Challenger / Charger / Magnum V6 2WD 2005 - 2021
STOPTECH SLOTTED FRONT BRAKE ROTORS
05-21 300, Challenger, Charger & Magnum 2.7L, 3.5L & 3.6L V6 (2WD)
126.63059SL - Left Front Rotor
126.63059SR - Right Front Rotor
StopTech® Sport Rotors look great behind custom wheels, improve the initial bite of the brake pads, and help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc. A set of StopTech® rear replacement Sport Rotors is a great way to match the aesthetics of a StopTech® Big Brake Kit.
Most StopTech® Sport Rotors are finished with black e-coating on both sides of the hat, inside the cooling vanes, and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these area can lead to installed lateral run out issues.
Power Alloy Metallurgy
Power Alloy metallurgy is an exclusive feature of many StopTech® rotors. In specific vehicle applications, StopTech works with foundry partners to increase the molybdenum or carbon content of the castings, and to carefully control the cooling rate during production to reach targets for hardness and tensile strength.
Cooling Vane Design
Nearly all StopTech® 1-piece rotors have unique slot or hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle. For these directional patterns, straight vane or pillar vane rotors are used to ensure that a drilled hole never touches a cooling vane.
StopTech® has been awarded the highly coveted TÜV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TÜV’s demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TÜV certification is not required in all countries, TÜV approval demonstrates that StopTech’s Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TÜV agency.
- 126.63059SL / 126.63059SR
- 126.63059SL / 126.63059SR
- Normally ships out in 24-48 hours.
- Shop by Parts - HEMI BRAKE PARTS - Hemi Brake Rotors
- CHRYSLER 300 / 300C PARTS - Chrysler 300 Brake Upgrades - Chrysler 300 Brake Rotors
- DODGE CHALLENGER PARTS - Dodge Challenger Brake Upgrades - Dodge Challenger Brake Rotors
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Brake Upgrades - Dodge Charger Brake Rotors
- DODGE MAGNUM PARTS - Dodge Magnum Brake Upgrades - Dodge Magnum Brake Rotors
- Hemi Brake Rotors|Chrysler 300 Brake Rotors|Dodge Challenger Brake Rotors|Dodge Charger Brake Rotors|Dodge Magnum Brake Rotors
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.