Procharger Supercharger Kit: Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi 2011 - 2014
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
11-14 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi
1DF414-SCI - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DF414-SCI - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
Bolt-On Over 160+ More Horsepower to your 5.7 HEMI
Proven Intercooled ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits are now shipping for 2014-11 5.7L Challengers and Chargers (and 5.7L Rams). This industry leading technology produces a gain of 160+ HP with a conservative 7 psi. For those wanting to purchase a tuner kit and have custom tuning performed by a local dealer, higher gains are possible on modified motors.
Intercooled ProCharger Systems provide the coolest charge air temperatures, largest power gains and most repeatable performance available. ProCharger’s 5.7L systems and tuner kits feature the industry standard P-1SC-1 ProCharger, with self-contained oiling, billet impeller and billet gear cases standard. This kit also features highly effective and reliable air-to-air intercooling, which combines with an advantaged mounting location and best in class supercharger efficiency to minimize heat production and heat transfer, and maximize reliable power gains.
ProCharger was the first manufacturer to offer complete supercharger systems for 5.7 HEMI’s back in 2007 and still continues with industry and HEMI leadership,
|DESCRIPTION||BOOST||HP GAIN||INTERCOOLER||PART #|
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160 HP||3 core||1DF414-SCI|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||3 core||1DF404-SCI|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
- Shared 6 rib supercharger belt drive system
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- Easy install with common hand tools
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
We offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.?
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Race Intercooler upgrade
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1A-94 head units available
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade (for cars over 750HP, or those that want a loud bypass)
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
|2014-2011 Dodge Challenger RT (5.7L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1 or P-1X supercharger||160+||7 psi||1DF414-SCI||D-365-22|
Tuner Kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.
- 1DF414-SCI / 1DF404-SCI
- 1DF414-SCI / 1DF404-SCI
- BUILT TO ORDER, SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!