AFE Long-Tube Headers & Mid Pipes (2"): Dodge Challenger / Charger 6.4L 392 / 6.2L SRT Hellcat 2015 - 2020
AFE 2" LONG TUBE HEADERS & MID PIPES
15-20 Dodge Challenger & Charger 6.4L 392 Hemi
15-20 Dodge Challenger & Charger 6.2L SRT Hellcat
48-32012-YN - w/ Catless Mid PIpes
48-32012-YC - w/ Catted Mid Pipes
aFe POWER got it right with the Twisted Steel Long Tube Header options for the 6.4L 392 6.2L supercharged Hellcat. The 2" version works perfectly with stock to mildly modified Hellcats, improving exhaust flow. Both systems feature 4-to-1 formed collectors which increases exhaust velocity and reduces turbulence, and are expertly crafted from 304 stainless steel. The connection pipes are available with catalytic converters in the Street Series, and without in the Race Series. As with all aFe POWER Headers, the tube lengths are optimized and mandrel bent for excellent flow. Wake up your 392 or Hellcat today!
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
Connection Pipes (Street Series) Features:
- 2" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal
- Incorporates high-Flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters for improved flow (Catted Version)
- Constructed of 2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Added an astounding +21 horsepower and +24 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes Features:
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters (Catted Version ONLY):
This system utilizes a 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) metallic high flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.
The performance connection-pipes are constructed of durable 2" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and connect directly to the OE or aFe exhaust.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
May require tuning to eliminate cell condition. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 48-32012-YN / 48-32012-YC
- 48-32012-YN / 48-32012-YC
- AFE Power
- DODGE CHALLENGER PARTS - Dodge Challenger Engine Performance - Dodge Challenger Headers & Mid Pipes
- DODGE CHARGER PARTS - Dodge Charger Engine Performance - Dodge Charger Headers & Mid Pipes
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L Hemi Engine Parts - Hemi Headers & Mid Pipes
- HEMI ENGINE PARTS - 6.2L Hellcat Engine Parts - 6.2L Hellcat / Trackhawk Long Tube Headers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Usually ships within 24-48 hours.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.