Baer 14" Extreme Front Big Brake Kit: Dodge Viper 1992 - 2002
BAER EXTREME FRONT BIG BRAKE KIT
92-02 Dodge Viper (RT/10 and GTS Models)
This system features the monoblock 6-piston, 6S caliper mounted to a 14", 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The 6S caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular D1247 pad type. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. All mounting brackets, stainless braided hoses and hardware are also included. The 14" Extreme+ is designed to fit most 18” or larger wheels.
| Minimum Wheel Size:
- Baer’s flagship offering featuring the 1-piece Forged MonoBlock, 6-piston (6S) caliper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver (Custom colors and finishes also available)
| The 6S Extreme+ Caliper Features:
- 1-piece Monoblock design machined out of a US made 2618 aluminum forging
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the common D1247 (DR11) race pad backing plate shared by many other competition calipers
- Caliper can accept 13.5” to 16” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Made to order, please allow 7-10 business days before shipping.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.