Flowmaster FloxFX Exhaust System: Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi 2017 - 2021
FLOWMASTER FLOW FX CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
17-21 Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi
Introducing Flowmaster's new FlowFX Cat-back exhaust system for the 2017-2020 Dodge Challenger R/T and TA with the 5.7L Hemi engine and Factory Active Exhaust Valves. This system is perfect for the person looking for a moderately aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include mandrel bent 3.00-inch stainless steel tubing into the Scavenger X-pipe cross-over for maximum performance and tone, flowing into a pair our new FlowFX "straight-through" performance mufflers for a deep and powerful sound. The dual 3.00-inch mandrel bent stainless tailpipes retain the Factory Active Exhaust Valves and the system is finished off with aggressive looking quad 3.50-inch black ceramic coated 304s stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster name, putting everyone on notice that you would rather lead than follow. The large quad tips exit within the rear bumper valance and gives your car the look that it should have come with from the factory. This system is designed to use the factory hanger locations, includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for a relatively easy at home installation
- Large Aggressive 3.50-inch Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Quad Tips
- Scavenger Series X-pipe for Maximum Power and a Deep Unique Tone
- True Dual 3.00-Inch Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- FlowFX "Straight-through" Performance Mufflers
- Includes Factory Style Active Exhaust Valves
- Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes all Necessary Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Deep Powerful Sound
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.