Flowmaster FloxFX Exhaust System: Chrysler 300 / Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi 2011 - 2014
FLOWMASTER FLOWFX CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
11-14 Chrysler 300 5.7L Hemi
11-14 Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi
Introducing Flowmaster's FlowFX Cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T & Chrysler 300C with the 5.7L Hemi engine. This system is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and moderate interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include full stainless steel construction, dual 2.50-inch mandrel-bent tubing flowing into a Scavenger X-Pipe cross-over for maximum scavenging of exhaust gases entering into a pair of FlowFX "straight-through" mufflers for maximum performance and a deep aggressive sound. The mandrel-bent tailpipes utilize the factory hangers and exit within the factory exhaust bezels for a stealthy look. The system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty, protecting your investment and giving you peace of mind. Designed for an easy installation, includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation you can do at home.
- FlowFX "Straight-through" Performance Mufflers
- Exclusive Scavenger Series X-Pipe Cross-over
- Tailpipes Exit in the Factory Exhaust Bezels
- Dyno-Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Over 35+years of Flowmaster Quality
- Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Includes all Necessary Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Deep Powerful Sound
- Easy Installation
- NORMALLY SHIPS IN 24-48 HOURS
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.