Procharger Supercharger Kit: Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi 1500 2011 - 2014
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
11-14 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi 1500
1DH314-SCI - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DH304-SCI - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
1DH315-SCI - Stage 2 Intercooled System COMPLETE (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DH305-SCI - Stage 2 Intercooled Tuner Kit (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
2014-2011 HEMI Ram 5.7L: Bolt on 160+ More Horsepower
ProCharger was the first manufacturer to offer complete supercharger systems for 6.1L and 5.7L HEMI’s back in 2007. With continued industry and HEMI leadership, ProCharger leads once again for 2018-2011 5.7L R/T Dodge Challengers and Chargers. Proven Intercooled ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits are now shipping for 5.7L HEMI’s, producing a gain of 160 HP with only 7 psi on otherwise stock engines running pump gas.
Intercooled ProCharger Systems provide the coolest charge air temperatures, largest power gains and most repeatable performance available. ProCharger’s 5.7L systems and tuner kits for Challengers and Chargers feature the industry standard D-1SC ProCharger, with self-contained oiling that eliminates the need for external oil lines or the need to tap into the engine’s oil supply.
This kit features highly effective and reliable air-to-air intercooling (3 core intercooler is standard), and your choice of supercharger gearset: standard or the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels. You now also have your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or our new black finish.
|5.7L High Output Intercooled System with D-1SC
|5.7L High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with D-1SC
|5.7L Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|5.7L Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
Stage 2 system is shown below with dedicated 8 rib drive system (Supercharger and bracket shown in standard "Satin")
HO Intercooled System
- Bolt-on 160+ HP with just 7 psi of boost.
- Self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, optional 3-year
- PCM Tuning supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- Air-to-Air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
Stage II System
- Dedicated 8 Rib Drive belt system for high HP applications
- Otherwise identical to HO System
Optional upgrades available
- Polished, or black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
- Headunit upgrades such as P-1X, D-1X, or F-Series
- Racing Bypass Valve
High Efficiency Street/Strip Superchargers
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.