Magnuson Supercharger Kit: 300C / Challenger / Charger 5.7L Hemi 2009 - 2010
MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER KIT
09-10 Chrysler 300C 5.7L Hemi
09-10 Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi
09-10 Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi
Available for the 2009-2010 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Challenger and Charger 5.7L Hemi. This bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS2300 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger's integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to "free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our Magnuson line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front and rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don't lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won't be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail. Magnuson's TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON's latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson's patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility - the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you won't have to worry about anything once it is installed. And for those that don't want to stress about voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well. Our powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those "what if" scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles as stanard or our optional 5-year/60,000 miles warranty.
PREMIUM FUEL REQUIRED
- 6th Generation TVS2300 Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- DiabloSport Trinity Handheld Programmer w/ Supercharger Tune
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
- Supercharger - 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware
- Electronics - 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components
- Standard Power Train - 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
- Optional Power Train - 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty
- Sealed supercharger rotor assembly requires no maintenance or oil change
- CARB EO# D-488-16 (50-State LEGAL!)
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
- 8-10 Hours
- Magnuson Superchargers
- BUILT TO ORDER WITH A MINIMUM LEAD TIME OF 14-16 WEEKS. NO CANCELLATIONS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.