Kooks Long Tube Headers & Mid Pipes: Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi (1500) 2009 - 2019
- CARB Restricted Product, cannot be shipped to California
KOOKS LONG TUBE HEADERS & MID-PIPES
09-19 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi (1500 / 2WD / 4WD)
3510H231 - 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers PLUS Green Catted Mid Pipes
3510H431 - 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers PLUS Green Catted Mid Pipes
3510H631 - 2" Long Tube Headers PLUS Green Catted Mid Pipes
These products are NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do NOT meet CARB compliance.
Kooks 5.7L Hemi Long Tube Headers are top of the line for the Dodge Ram 1500. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are possibly the best headers you can buy for your LX. They feature 1 3/4", 1 7/8" or 2" Primaries with O2 Bungs welded in. This system is also available w/ Kooks 3" Mid-pipe with high flow metallic catalytic converters. Both are made of stainless steel and engineered to the same high standard as Kooks other products!
What Sets Kooks Apart?
Kooks is known for building the best high end consumer headers in the world. This header is constructed with the below high end features!
- Tig welded with all 304 (aircraft grade) mandrel bent stainless steel construction
- Integrated venturi merge spike for better savaging and less collector turbulence
- Primaries blended into the flange for better flow
- Leak Proof Ball Flange collector for trouble free ownership
- Each primary tube is one continuous piece of tubing. Some competitors weld several pieces of tubing to create one primary, which is a weaker design
- 1 3/4" or 1 7/8" Stainless Steel Long tube Headers
- O2 extensions, gaskets, Stage 8 Locking Header bolts, and all installation hardware included
- Must be used with Kooks Y-Pipe
GREEN Catted Mid Pipes
- 3" x OEM Stainless Steel GREEN Catted Y-Pipe
- Includes Kooks 49 State Legal EPA Certified Ultra High Performance GREEN Catalytic Converters
- OEM Outlet for Use with Stock Exhaust
- Must Be Used With Kooks Headers
- These products are NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do NOT meet CARB compliance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.