Procharger Supercharger Kit: Chrysler 300C 6.1L SRT8 2006 - 2010
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
06-10 Chrysler 300C 6.1L SRT8
1DE314-SCI-6.1 - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DE304-SCI-6.1 - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160+ HP||3 core|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||3 core|
*Higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
2010-2005 Chrysler 300 6.1L
ProCharger’s HO intercooled systems allow Magnum owners to experience the head-turning power of a ProCharger-equipped 6.1L Chrysler 300.
Utilizing the patented, proven self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, eight larger fuel injectors, fuel-pump booster, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation.
ProCharger systems for the 6.1L HEMI utilize a Diablosport® hand-held tuner to upload the ProCharger tune.
When it comes to reliable, proven and powerful forced-air induction systems for modern EFI HEMI engines, ProCharger is literally years ahead of others. With designs that are far superior to other systems, ProCharger HEMI 300 systems feature a visually appealing “from the factory” look and come with a standard 3-year warranty on the intercooler and 1-year warranty on the supercharger (Optional 3-year supercharger warranty is available).
ProCharger supercharger systems feature easy installation with minimal relocation of components – no need for external oil feed and return lines and avoids the complexity and maintenance issues of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler configurartion.
ProCharger 6.1L HEMI Tuner Kits
In addition to complete systems, ProCharger offers intercooled Tuner Kits for the 6.1L HEMI 300. With reliability, quality and power far superior to other forced-air induction systems, a ProCharger Tuner Kit is an excellent way to add even more power to modified and custom tuned 6.1L HEMI 300. Tuner kits require additional components (fuel system upgrade) and custom tuning by a qualified dealer.
For modified engines, an intercooled ProCharger supports the highest boost and power levels in the industry.
ProCharger 2010-05 Chrysler 300 Systems and Tuner Kits
- HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
- HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
ProCharger 2010-05 Chrysler 300 Choices & Upgrades
- Satin, Polished, or Black supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for noise reduction (P-series and D-series only)
- Tuner Kits allow for D-1SC up to F-1A-94 upgrades
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade available
P-1X & D-1X UPGRADE OPTIONS
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust,self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
|2005-2008 Chrysler 300C (6.1L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||160+||7 psi||1DE314-SCI-6.1||D-365-7|
- 1DE314-SCI-6.1 / 1DE304-SCI-6.1
- 1DE314-SCI-6.1 / 1DE304-SCI-6.1
- BUILT TO ORDER, with a current lead time of 4-6 weeks. NO Cancellations.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.