Procharger Supercharger Kit: Chrysler 300 5.7L Hemi 2015 - 2022
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
15-22 Chrysler 300C 5.7L Hemi
1DK414-SCI - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DK404-SCI - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (NO Fuel or Tuning Incldued)
Add 160+ Horsepower to your 5.7L 300 sedan
For those searching for the ultimate sleeper, ProCharger offers complete intercooled systems for the 5.7L 300 sedans adding 160+ HP to the potent 5.7L V8 for over 520+ HP. That's more power than a stock Camaro, Mustang or 392 Challenger/Charger!
The P-1SC-1 complete intercooled system is a bolt-on design that comes complete with step-by-step instructions and all of the fuel system, turning and supercharger components needed for install. The patented and proven self-contained supercharger design is self-lubricated, so you don't have to tap into the engine's oil pan. ProCharger systems also retain an OEM-like appearance, providing smooth, consistent, repeatable power to the vehicle's stock drivetrain with no additional vehicle modifications required.
For an even stealthier approach, the P-1SC-1 systems and tuner kits are available with an optional Helical cut gear set for noise reduction and optional black (or polished) finishes for the P-1SC-1 head units and the ProCharger main bracket. The HO Intercooled System is 100% complete, with injectors and handheld programmer. Tuner Kits exclude programmer and fuel system components.
|DESCRIPTION||BOOST||HP GAIN||PART #|
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160+ HP||1DK414-SCI|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||1DK404-SCI|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
- Shared 6 rib supercharger belt drive system
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- Easy install with common hand tools
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
We offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.?
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Race Intercooler upgrade
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1A-94 head units available
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade (for cars over 750HP, or those that want a loud bypass)
NOTE: All Chrysler/Dodge/Ram vehicles 2015 and newer have locked Powertrain Control Module (PCM) computers and they require an unlocking process in order to install a new tune. An option on this system, is to purchase an unlocked PCM, there is no downtime. It is an unfortunate hassle, but unlocking is required with any tuning modification to Chrysler/Dodge vehicles (please see drop down PCM option)
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
|2011-2020 Chrysler 300C (5.7L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 or P-1X supercharger||160+||7 psi||1DK414-SCI||D-365-22|
2011 HO Systems and all Tuner kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.
P-1X & D-1X UPGRADE OPTIONS
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust,self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
- 1DK414-SCI / 1DK404-SCI
- 1DK414-SCI / 1DK404-SCI
- BUILT TO ORDER, SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!