Ripp Supercharger Kit: Chrysler 300 3.6L V6 2011 - 2014
RIPP SUPERCHARGER KIT
11-14 Chrysler 300 3.6L V6 Pentastar
We're proud to debut our Chrysler 300 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower right to the ground that can be driven daily.
Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.
Preliminary tests show that an Automatic 3.6 Pentastar Dodge Charger/ Challenger produces only 255** rear wheel HP (WHP) in stock form. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely squeezed 425WHP+ and 360ft/lbs** of Torque on a factory 3.6 Pentastar. That WHP is higher than a 5.7 V8 Engine swap costing thousands more and more in line with a 6.4 Hemi. Additionally clients have reported an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy***.
RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time tuning for better drive quality. We've been testing in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. No other manufacturer has spent more time developing engine calibrations than RIPP and it is a brand you can rely on World Wide.
- Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
- Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
- Plug and Play Injectors (New)
- Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
- Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
- Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
- Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
- Gates Belt
- RIPP Air Filter
- 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
- Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
- Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tech line with Customer Service
PENDING: Legal for use in California ( NOT CARB Certified )
- All new orders will ship in 1-2 weeks.
- Please note: These systems require professional installation with mechanical knowledge and support.
- Tune included, BUT Vehicles should be DYNO tested by a professional. 11-12psi of boost, gaining 175HP!!!
** All RIPP WHP levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
***Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehicle the user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. The tune should be considered standard. The user should look forward to proper Dyno tuning if necessary.
***RIPP is not responsible for tuning or discrepancies between different dyno readings. Many Dynometers read in different net output depending on manufacture, style, elevation, and temperature. RIPP advertises SAE HP captured at the wheel instead of at the crank for the most realistic scenario as possible. 0-60 times and quarter mile times may vary based on driving style and other variable out of our control.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.