Procharger Supercharger Kit: Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi 2009 - 2010
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
09-10 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi
1DF314-SCI-5.7 - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DF304-SCI-5.7 - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||130+ HP||3 core|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||3 core|
*Higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
ProCharger: The ULTIMATE HEMI Power Adder
With power, reliability and quality far superior to other forced-air induction systems, ProCharger Intercooled Supercharger Systems and Tuner Kits are excellent ways to add even more power to these modern HEMI powerhouses. ProCharger systems for the EFI HEMI engines feature a visually appealing “from the factory” look, easy installation, minimal relocation of components–no oil feed and return lines and avoids the unsightly complexity and maintenance issues of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler.
2010-2009 Dodge Challenger 5.7
ProCharger has a complete intercooled systems for the awesome 5.7L HEMI Challengers–a shared-drive, HO Intercooled System.
The HO system allow Challenger owners to experience what huge HP feels like in these modern Mopar® muscle cars. This system utilizes the patented, proven and self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets, eight larger fuel injectors, a fuel-pump booster and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto Dodge Challengers with no major modifications to your car or engine.
ProCharger systems for the 5.7L HEMI Challengers utilize a Diablosport® hand-held tuner to upload the ProCharger tune.
The HO Intercooled System add more than 130 horsepower when installed onto the stock 5.7L HEMI engine while running high-quality pump gas and enjoying all the day-to-day driveability you’ll experience every time you’re in the car. Thanks to the largest power gains and coolest charge air temperatures in the industry, no other forced induction system for the Challenger even comes close.
ProCharger systems for HEMI-powered Challengers feature a visually appealing, “from the factory” look and come with a standard 3-year warranty on the intercooler and 1-year warranty on the supercharger (Optional 3-year supercharger warranty is available).
ProCharger 5.7L HEMI Tuner Kits
In addition to complete systems, ProCharger offers an HO Intercooled Tuner Kit for the 5.7L HEMI Challengers. With reliability, quality and power far superior to other forced-air induction systems, a ProCharger Tuner Kit is an excellent way to add even more power to modified and custom tuned 5.7L HEMI Challengers. Tuner kits require additional components (fuel system upgrade) and custom tuning by a qualified dealer.
For modified engines, an intercooled ProCharger supports the highest boost and power levels in the industry.
ProCharger 2010-08 Dodge Challenger HEMI Systems and Tuner Kits
- HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit
- Reverse Cog Race Kit with F-Series Supercharger
ProCharger 2010-08 Dodge Challenger HEMI Options & Upgrades
- Polished supercharger and bracket finish
- Helical Gearset for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- ProCharger D-1SC and F-1A supercharger upgrades (Tuner Kit only)
- Race Bypass Valve Upgrade
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
|2008-2010 Dodge Challenger R/T (5.7L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||130+||7 psi||1DF314-SCI-5.7||D-365-7|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- BUILT TO ORDER, ships in 10-15 Business Days, NO Cancellations
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.