Procharger Supercharger Kit: Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1L SRT8 2006 - 2010
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER KIT
06-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1L SRT8
1DJ214-SCI - High Output Intercooled COMPLETE System (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DJ204-SCI - High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
1DJ314-SCI - Stage 2 Intercooled COMPLETE System (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1DJ304-SCI - Stage 2 Intercooled Tuner Kit (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
160+ HP Gain For Grand Cherokee SRT8
ProCharger has you taken care of with bolt on, intercooled power for your 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with the 6.1L engine. In fact, ProCharger offers the only intercooled supercharger system for the SRT8 Grand Cherokees. While others may have gone down this road, ProCharger continues to bring you the broadest offering in the industry.
The High Output and Stage II Intercooled Systems for the 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with 6.1L engines produce an industry leading 160+ HP power gain on 7 psi of intercooled boost on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas. These systems comes standard with a highly-effective 3-core air-to-air intercooler and the best upgrade options in the industry. ProCharger’s Tuner Kit is the solution, offering higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160+ HP||3 core|
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||3 core|
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1||7 psi||160+ HP||3 core|
|Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1||specify||specify||3 core|
*Higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
ProCharger High Output Intercooled Systems
The HO Intercooled Intercooled systems utilize the patented, proven and self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a compact supercharger drive system, a highly-effective, air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets, tuning and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 SUV engine. ProCharger HO Systems come standard with a 3 core intercooler.
ProCharger Stage II Systems
Stage II Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits for 6.1L Jeep Grand Cherokees are designed for modified applications, but are also compatible with stock vehicles. They feature an industry exclusive dedicated 8-rib belt drive system as standard equipment.
For those who want to take the Jeep SRT8 to the next level, we have an Air-to-Air Race intercooler upgrade capable of 1,100 hp! At 4.5" thick, this race intercooler displaces 1,296 cubic inches of highly effective core, so cooling is at an absolute maximum. This very same intercooler has already supported over 1,400 rwhp. See more information and photos here on our ProCharger Blog.
ProCharger supercharger systems feature easy installation, minimal relocation of components, no need for external oil feed and return lines and avoids having to deal the complexity and maintenance issues of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler configuration. ProCharger systems for Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 SUVs feature a visually appealing, “from the factory” look and come with a standard 3-year warranty on the intercooler and 1-year warranty on the supercharger (Optional 3-year supercharger warranty is available).
ProCharger 6.1L Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Systems
- HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
- HO Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
- Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
- Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
ProCharger 6.1L Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Choices & Upgrades
- Polished supercharger finish
- Polished supercharger bracket
- ProCharger D-1SC supercharger upgrade
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P-1SC-1 & D-1SC only)
- ProCharger F-1, F-1A, F-1D supercharger upgrade
- Air-to-air race intercooler upgrade (1,100 HP max)
P-1X & D-1X UPGRADE OPTIONS
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust,self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following systems meet California emissions regulations and are available for street use.
|2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (6.1L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||160+||7 psi||1DJ214-SCI||D-365-9|
|Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||160+||7 psi||1DJ314-SCI||D-365-9|
Tuner kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.
- 1DJ214-SCI / 1DJ204-SCI / 1DJ314-SCI / 1DJ304-SCI
- 1DJ214-SCI / 1DJ204-SCI / 1DJ314-SCI / 1DJ304-SCI
- BUILT TO ORDER, ships in 10-15 Business Days, NO Cancellations
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.