Procharger Supercharger Kit: Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L V6 2012 - 2018
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L V6
1JK214-SCI - HO Intercooled COMPLETE System with P-1SC-1 (100% Bolt-N-Go)
1JK204-SCI - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit (NO Fuel or Tuning Included)
50%+ More Power with Complete Systems and Tuner Kits
ProCharger is proud to add another Jeep® product to our industry-leading truck/suv lineup–a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2018-12 Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6L engine. The HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive design for the P-1SC-1 supercharger, and comes standard with the industry’s largest and most effective air-to-air intercooler for the Jeep Wrangler JK. These new systems produce a reliable 50%+ horsepower gain with just 7 psi, on otherwise stock 3.6L engines running pump gas.
Featuring the easiest and quickest installation available, our kits were designed with simplicity in mind–no permanent modifications are required, with no cutting, bending, or drilling necessary. Even with the industry’s-best belt wrap, you can still swap supercharger pulleys in a matter of minutes and change the serpentine belt without removing the supercharger or any accessories.
With both the HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit you also have your choice of the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels, and your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes–satin, polished, or our new black finish.
|High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
|High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1
Tuner Kit: This kit makes sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels and changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
HO Intercooled System
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools
- No permanent modifications
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
- Retains the factory intake manifold
- System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
HO Intercooled Tuner Kits
- Omits tuning and fuel system components
- Otherwise identical to HO Intercooled System
Optional Upgrades Include
- Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction
CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS NON-COMPLIANCE INFO (CARB)
NOTE: California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. Click here for a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.